Property Claims Handler - Field Adjusting Support Team
· Managing Adjusters diary to ensure most efficient deployment whilst adhering to Service Level Agreements
· Monitoring outstanding case loads and diaries, ensuring appropriate claim progression and updates to all parties.
· Appoint appropriate suppliers when required. Review & challenge incoming correspondence in conjunction with handling Adjuster, making recommendations where appropriate.
· Ensure the accuracy of information recorded in the database across multiple systems.
· Achieve service standards, company and contractual requirements.
· Compose proficient letters and short format Adjuster reports.
· Provide high quality and professional assistance when dealing with telephone calls and correspondence.
· Handle verbal complaints in line with DG Complaint Handling Guidelines.
· General office duties as and when required.
· Keep up to date with client philosophies, processes and ensure revenue generation is maximised.
· Adapt to the constantly changing requirements of the department and the company and perform additional tasks as may be required.
- Proven experience of claims management (preferably property claims)Analytical & Objective thinkerCommunication skills (written and verbal)Professional and reassuring telephone mannerForward thinking with ability to manage varied workloadsComputer literate and strong keyboard skillsOrganisational and task prioritisation skills
###cordant people are an equal opportunities employer - CP1######
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80254012