Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst, Vulnerability Manager £45k + Benefits| Central London| Permanent
Information Security Analyst, Vulnerability Management, London, c£45k + Benefits package, Home-Working, Cyber Security, InfoSec
We're working together with a prestigious centralised financial authority, based in Central London, who have a very healthy growth across their technical security teams. They’re looking to bring in an Information Security Analyst, who can take day-to-day ownership of vulnerability management across the organisation and scan systems for vulnerabilities. As well as conducting; application vulnerability management, infrastructure vulnerability management, and device vulnerability management to help secure the safe environment.
The current team is very dynamic in their approach, very much embody teamwork and encourage peer to peer learning/research, thus complimenting a very healthy training budget.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on internal projects and work alongside external partners, enhancing your personal knowledge and skills from third-party consultants. Additionally, regular home working is offered as part of this role.
Key responsibilities - Information Security Analyst
- Day-to-day ownership of vulnerability management.
- Organising preparation and accurate delivery of vulnerability management presentations/meetings informing the stakeholders on challenges faced by the team.
- Providing detailed analysis of vulnerabilities to technical stakeholders and the business.
- Relaying technical information and advice into layman’s terms to bank stakeholders, and appropriately handling any relative stakeholder management.
- Sharing appropriate knowledge within your team to aid continuous improvement.
- Delivering consistently high detailed documentation for reporting and compliance purposes.
Job requirements - Information Security Analyst
- Extensive industry knowledge of key technologies compromising vulnerability scanning and management.
- Experience of operating an enterprise vulnerability detection and management systems.
- Deep interest in IT security with relevant qualifications adding a distinct advantage (E.G. CISSP, CEH, OSCP, CRT).
For any further information please get into contact with Jack Black
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960237640