Senior Infrastructure Engineer
The Role: A Engineering Consultancy based in Sheffield are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who would like to join an organisation to work on a variety of projects including housing and commercial developments, water infrastructure and highway works with lots of opportunities for progression within the firm.
Competitive Salary and Benefits: The comany review salaries twice a year and apply a personal approach to rewarding staff on good performance. They offer a contributory pension scheme and life insurance alongside a generous holiday allowance of up to 26 days. Also offering a discounted health cash plan which can assist with a number of every day medical costs e.g. dental and optical.
Academic Requirements: our ideal candidate to have a Bachelors or Master's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (or Equivalent) and be Chartered or working towards with the ICE (Institute of Civil Engineers).
- The design of drainage and road infrastructure for residential and commercial developments.
- A knowledge of software packages such as Auto CAD, MicroDrainage and PDS
- The preparation and review of drawings and detailing of the systems designed,
- Report writing and preparation of design quotes,
- The supervision of a team and the checking and signing off of work,
- The coordination of work with engineers of other disciplines,
- To attend meetings and communicate with clients to establish their needs and discuss design issues with them.
- To attend meetings and communicate with local authorities, water companies and the environment agency,
- Project management with good commercial and financial awareness of project costings.
Although money isn't everything, we understand it certainly talks, so although the role is being pitched at £45,000 - £55,000, if you can prove you're worth more then it'll certainly be taken seriously.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960238368