Bureau Payroll Specialist
Do you have strong payroll experience within a bureau environment? Then I want to hear from you, as I'm recruiting for one of the leading firms in the region.
Managing the firm's payroll bureau, you will assist in the smooth running of their clients weekly and monthly payroll operations.
Your duties in this full function role will include:
* Processing the payroll for multiple businesses
* Managing all aspects of the payroll function to include processing starters and leavers; Statutory payments; RTI reporting
* Preparation of P11d's
* Managing auto-enrolment
* Managing year-end processes
* Corresponding with HMRC as necessary
* Ensuring the combined knowledge of the firm remains up to date with changes in payroll
The ideal candidate will have recent, extensive experience of handling multiple payrolls and will work well in a busy, deadline driven environment. In return my client offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent benefits package. To apply, please forward your details to Rob Emsley quoting Ref: RE4136
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960239550