Lead Business Analyst - Insurance
Insurance Lead Business Analyst
- Location: London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Industry: Consultancy/Insurance
We are a Multinational Consultancy Firm with 19,000 employees and offices Worldwide. We specialise in business and strategy advisory, transformation programs, solutions integration, technological applications maintenance and outsourcing services in a wide range of industry sectors.
We are looking for a number of strong Insurance Consultants with extensive technical knowledge and consulting experience to join our Insurance team. The candidate must have proven experience and in depth knowledge of Insurance business processes and IT strategy. IT Strategy is central to IT and business transformation and this person must be able to collaborate in a large multi-provider project.
- Developing comprehensive IT strategies using business process models, use cases and providing both functional and technical expertise.
- Facilitating effective 2-way communication between IS and the relevant business unit stakeholders.
- Supporting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance.
- Work with Project Managers to deliver quality, effective software in line with their existing development process.
- Assisting in identifying, analysing and mitigating project and operational risks.
- Develop deep understanding of the business to add value in developing solution options and problem solving.
- Working within a multicultural team, leading, mentoring and coaching more junior consultants.
- At least 5-6 years of Business Analysis experience and strong knowledge of Insurance business processes and IT solutions.
- SDLC experience
- Experience in gathering and validating requirements in order to resolve issues and problems.
- Good communication skill required - ability to communicate with senior management, business and technical teams.
- Strong, logical and investigative skills
- Strong commitment to the project - Self starter
- Past or current Consultancy Background
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960236911