Mathematics Teacher - Experienced Teachers and NQT's welcome to apply
A progressive and popular Secondary in North Manchester is looking to add to its Maths department a Mathematics teacher who can add real value.
Do you need a new challenge this September? If so, this school would love to hear from you.
This is the perfect post for an ambitious and passionate Maths Teacher who is eager to progress their career in a pioneering secondary school.
- Experienced Mathematics Teacher / Maths NQT
- Ofsted 'Good' Secondary in Manchester
- Permanent position from September
- £22917 - £33824 Main Pay Scale
- 'Outstanding' Leadership team
- Interview preparative and advice given
- Straightforward interview process
- Fantastic location in North Manchester
If you have the drive and motivation to inspire pupils at this forward thinking secondary school, we would like to hear from you. With the shortage of quality Maths Teachers this school understands the importance of work-life balance and staff well-being. You will join a strong department who are passionate about ensuring pupils succeed.
Person specification - Mathematics Teacher
This school are looking for:
- An experienced or newly qualified Maths Teacher who has demonstrated 'Good' or better teaching and is able to motivated, engage and inspire students.
- A vibrant Maths Teacher who has a love of the subject and the energy to foster this passion to students.
- A strong commitment to raising standards wishing to demonstrate whole school impact.
Why join this school?
- An opportunity to join a school that is committed to developing innovative approaches to Teaching and Learning
- Excellent CPD and defined career progression.
- Fantastic facilities - well-resourced department including your own classroom.
- The school has a real community feel with friendly teachers and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn.
Do you have what it takes to succeed as a Mathematics Teacher and would like to join this amazing Maths Department in September? Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call for a confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960231508