Accounts Assistant to Financial Director
Our client based in Stroud currently has a new opportunity for a permanent Accounts Assistant to support the Finance Director including the supervision on Purchase Ledger (2).
If you are looking for a varied position within a friendly team then this job would be ideal for you.
Job Overview -
- Purchase ledger invoice posting
- Bank payment preparation and checking
- Direct purchase posting and payments
- Bank and cash account reconciliation
- Preparation of Vat returns
- Nominal ledger journal posting for month end management account preparation
- Preparation of other financial documents for review by FD as needed
Other parts of the role will include dealing with insurance, vehicles, purchasing office and other supplies, general legal compliance, with some general office duties.
To apply for this role previous accounts experience is essential. Our client is looking for someone with a friendly and approachable nature. You will need good working knowledge of Excel and Word and use of email. Experience of Sales ledger would be an advantage.
Salary - £25k, this will be starting on £23k then increasing to £25k after successful 6 months probation. The salary is very negotiable depending on experience therefore if you have the relevant experience please send your CV ASAP outlining your salary expectations.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 9am – 5pm
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960233814