EMEA Accounting Manager
EMEA Accounting Manager required for a company based in Slough. Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of financial statements under local accounting standards for entities based in UK and other European countries.
- Liaising with external accountants / auditors and preparing audit schedules.
- Identify differences between local GAAP and US GAAP and update the local ledger accordingly.
- Preparation of Quarterly US tax package.
- Calculation of monthly intercompany recharges.
- Preparing and posting/uploading journal entries across a broad area of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Preparing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations on accounts including cash accounts, prepaid and other assets and accrued expenses.
- Checking journal vouchers and financial reports for accuracy.
- Recommending methods and procedures to improve the functioning of the accounting area.
The successful candidate will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified and have a minimum of five years of experience (3 years minimum in practice) working on statutory accounts, general accounting, balance sheet reconciliations and US GAAP.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960230376