Credit Control Team Leader
Role Title: Credit Control Team Leader
Office Location: Manchester - Spinningfields
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Competitive - Depending on Experience
Do you have a minimum of 3 years team management experience of a credit control team?
Do you have a strong interest in coaching and developing a team?
If so, we are currently seeking a Credit Control Team Leader to join our Finance Working Capital Team and lead a team who manage their own portfolio of clients - ranging from FTSE 100 multinational household names to private individuals.
Credit Control Team Leader Role Summary / Purpose:
This role requires creative strong leader who is performance driven and can excite and inspire others. Join a culture of teamwork and imagination that fosters a result driven environment and professional expertise.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for a high calibre credit professional to lead and develop the credit control team to achieve business objectives ensuring consistent debt management and cash performance.
- Responsible to: Credit and Collections Manager
- Responsible for: Credit and Collection Specialists (10)
- Liaison with : Finance team, Partners, fee earners and secretaries. External clients and customers
- Day to day leadership responsibilities of credit control team
- Deliver monthly walk to target estimates for designated area of the Firm ensuring consistent rigorous collection activity is maintained in the team
- Drive robust collection of credit owned debt
- Escalate and eliminate roadblocks and issues to Practice Area Heads and Credit Manager
- Drive team to prioritize effectively to meet set portfolio targets and gain Firm buy in where applicable
- Train, motivate and develop the collections team in system and operational processes
- Act as escalation contact with clients
- Monitor teams performance on a regular basis and address performance issues where applicable
DWF is one of Europe's most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times. We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as one of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top two law firms for employee satisfaction. With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
We view benefits as crucial to driving our business forward, and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Excellent training and development on all aspects of the role.
- 33 days annual leave (including 8 days bank holiday), with an option to buy and sell holiday days.
- Flexible benefits including Season Ticket Loans, Gym Membership discount, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Apple and Windows product discounts and Dining Cards.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
Keywords: Credit Control Team Leader, Credit Control Team Manager, Credit Control Supervisor, Credit, Credit Control Manager, Collections Team Leader,
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Credit Control Team Leader role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960231864