Science Teacher - PERMANENT - Paid over summer holidays
Are you looking to secure a new permanent science teacher position, but nervous about not being paid over the summer?
Perhaps you will soon be completing your teacher training and would like to gain a permanent role in a supportive school, willing to start your contract before the summer holidays, in order to ensure you are paid over the holidays?
Based in a school in Nottingham, this fantastic opportunity, is open to newly qualified science teachers or science teachers with more experience.
- Science Teacher post for NQT's/Experienced teachers
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Modern, state of art Secondary
- Based in a popular suburb of Nottingham
- £22,917- £38,633 (MPS-UPS), possibly with TLR
- FREE process, no cost involved on your part
- Interview preparation/lesson advice given from a qualified teacher
- You will directly contracted with the school
- Permanent position
This school is regarded as one of the very best in Nottingham, are only recruiting for a Science Teacher due to the imminent retirement of one of their successful science teachers who has enjoyed a long and happy career as this school. The science department is one of the most cohesive departments you will ever come across. Science teachers share resources and ideas frequently to ensure best practice amongst all learners. There is a core five days dedicated to inset and training days, plus a number of other opportunities for bespoke continuous professional development. NQT's are well regarded at this school and are given excellent training in order to develop in to outstanding science teachers. As an experienced teacher you will receive excellent career progression opportunities also, the current head of science started at this school as a NQT a few years ago and has rapidly progressed in to a senior position.
Person Specification - Science Teacher / NQT:
- Successful and ambitious Science Teacher
- Drive to rise to the challenge and achieve fantastic results
- You will have the skills to understand the importance of great teamwork
- Display a knowledge of both pastoral and authoritative communication styles
- Superb knowledge of the curriculum and an optimistic, positive outlook
- If you are currently training you should be on track to receive 'good' or better in your final placement
- This drive to provide a first class education for all.
Applicants are encouraged to send their CV as soon as convenient to avoid disappointment. Our client schools are eager to meet with outstanding Science teachers as soon as possible and positions fill up fast. Please send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today or simply call the office for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960229973