Junior FX Dealer
Junior FX Dealer
£25,000 per annum
We are currently seeking candidates to join our company as a Junior FX Dealer. We are leaders in the FX industry and have been ranked number one on Trust Pilot as the most trusted FX provide in the UK. The successful candidate will join our Dealer team and undergo a 12-month training academy to help you better understand the markets, economics, politics, trends and most importantly best practice within the FX industry. As an organisation, we pride ourselves in delivering an honest and transparent service to our clients and our employees, keeping our customers happy will be the most important role here at Currency Solutions.
As the Junior FX Dealer your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients regarding currency trade executions
- Send trade confirmations to clients
- Provide clients with alternative strategies where required
- Provide customers with daily, weekly and monthly market reports
- Work closely with settlements team to ensure trades are processed correctly
- Work closely with FX Brokers on client handovers ensuring traders and brokers are aware of all client requests.
- Targeted to retain customers and increase revenue.
- Be aware of changes in market regulations
- Maintain an updated knowledge of global economics and politics.
- Be aware of currency trading restrictions in certain Countries
- Ensuring adequate preparation for the trading day.
- Most importantly to learn and develop.
The ideal candidate for the Junior FX Dealer role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to handle pressured situations and be able to multitask
- Strong analytical skills.
- Career driven and motivated.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Trust worthy and transparent in everything.
- Strong and articulated communicator.
- Be able to identify and assess various profit angles.
- Be able to use your initiative and think on your feet.
- Understands the importance of delivering the best customer service experience.
- Ambitious enough to become an industry leader.
- Loyal and hard working.
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated in a financial or economic subject.
Junior FX Dealer Benefits
- £25,000 per annum
- Individual Bonus which allows you to double your salary on target earnings of £50,000 year 1.
- Annual Salary Reviews – As long as targets are met you can expect your salary to increase year on year.
- Season ticket loan
- Health Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holiday's)
- Industry leading on-going training programmes
- Great career progression ®ular promotions
- Regular Incentives (Nights out, sporting activities, restraints etc...)
- The ability to work with some of the key players in the FX industry.
- An extremely marketable suite of products (Rated #1 on Trust Pilot)
If you feel you are suitable for the Junior FX Dealer role, please apply now!
Junior FX Dealer, Junior FX Broker, Junior Trade, Graduate FX Broker
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960235341