Group Campaign Manager
The Group Campaign Manager will play a crucial role within the Marketing Operations team in Cardiff, developing and executing multi-channel campaigns.
A fast growing world leader in Water Dispensing based in Cardiff. This innovative company provide free Water Dispensers to offices and workplaces around the globe.
The successful candidate as a Group Campaign Manager will play a crucial role within the Marketing Operations team, using Marketing Automation technology and email marketing tools to develop and execute multi-channel email and nurture Campaigns within a Global business, while assisting colleagues in Local Markets with best practice advice and guidance.
The Group Campaign Manager will be responsible for:
- Collaboratively plan, execute and manage targeted programmes comprising of Triggered and Lead Nurturing Campaigns to support lead acquisition, call centre operations and field sales, ensuring that they are in line with the overall Global Marketing strategy and Marketing Operating Model.
- Draft compelling and effective creative email and content copy, understanding the needs of the buyer and ensuring that all content is proof read and signed off within agreed approval processes.
- Develop a Campaign Calendar to ensure the visibility of future Campaign requirements are captured and delivery of these Campaigns can be planned in and achieved in relevant Markets.
- Develop and manage the creative and technical briefing process, working with internal teams and external marketing agencies (where required), executing the production and delivery of all Marketing Campaign assets for the respective markets on time and on budget according to the Campaign Calendar and agreed SLAs.
- Execute fully track-able Campaigns, ensuring that results are visible across Google Analytic, Marketing Automation/Email platforms and within the CRM.
- Segmentation of databases using both firmographic and behavioural information to ensure the right message goes out to the right targets identified for each Campaign or programme.
- Project manage complex Campaigns and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Communicating on Campaigns across the Group and Local Markets to ensure that all team members and business units are aware of activities, and all multi-channel activities are co-ordinated effectively across functions.
- Support the Local Markets by developing and sharing knowledge, Best Practice and Global benchmarks, providing guidance across Markets and sharing Campaign successes so that they can be replicated at a Local level (subject to Marketing Operating Model).
Hands on Campaign Marketing Professional
Degree in Marketing or Equivalent (CIM)
Experience working with a Marketing Automation or Triggered Email Marketing Tool (Marketo, Eloqua, Dotmailer or Equivalent)
Experience working with and reporting fromCRM systems such asSalesforce.
Adobe suite skills, including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
Understanding of and practical experience working withB2B data and data suppliers, including the known challenges.
Understanding of performance Marketing, metrics and measures.
25 days holiday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80223201