Senior DevOps Engineer
My Livingston based client are currently looking to hire an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their innovative team. This is a highly collaborative environment where you will focus heavily on enterprise level automation.
What will the role involve?
- Continuous work on automation projects, particularly focusing on deployment
- Automation delivery, acting as a key stakeholder between the wider tech teams and system implementation specialists
- Contribute to software and DevOps best practices to ensure that code is well covered with unit tests, re-usable and supportable once deployed.
- Maintain the CI/CD pipeline as well as Kubernetes other supporting infrastructure to ensure fast and agile product deployment.
What experience do I require?
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment which has strong automation focus
- Knowledge of Python or similar
- Strong Linux experience, with knowledge of container services
- Knowledge of monitoring using Prometheus or ELK Stacks
- Experience with design and build and use CI/CD pipelines
What's in it for me?
A market leading salary and an excellent benefits package. My client work in an environment where innovation is key and they set out specific time each week to focus on bringing the latest tools to the forefront of their environment.
To be considered for the role, please contact Ben Whiting of Experis on 0131 558 4800
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80230562