RELOCATE TO CARDIFF, South Wales (£5,000 relocation package). Opportunity to work days Monday to Friday with a profitable and stable manufacturing company in Cardiff who have proven their commitment to South Wales by continually investing in their plant, equipment and people. The organisation offers a close-knit, friendly culture and is committed to continuous improvement. You will have the opportunity to advance your career and learn new skills. For the right person, the business can support further education qualifications.
The maintenance technician / maintenance engineer (days Monday to Friday) position offers experienced maintenance technicians / maintenance engineers the opportunity to advance their career to a supervisory level. As the maintenance technician / engineer, you would report to a senior maintenance engineer and would supervise a team of maintenance technicians / maintenance engineers. Detailed responsibilities will include: -
- Supervising and motivating a team of maintenance technicians.
- High-level, hands-on engineering maintenance support for complex breakdowns.
- Planning of preventative maintenance to ensure plant and equipment availability.
- Using engineering / production data and analytical tools to foresee and reduce production downtime.
What you will need to be successful in your application for the maintenance technician / maintenance engineer
- Time served electrical OR mechanical apprenticeship within a minimum of an HNC in electrical / mechanical engineering.
- Extensive experience of maintenance engineering within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally, you will have some supervisory experience.
In return, the maintenance technician / maintenance engineer will receive a salary of up to £44,400 (days Monday - Friday) plus a call out allowance of £1,700, a bonus, company pension and healthcare benefits. Relocation package of up to £5,000 is also available.
If you are looking to take your maintenance career to the next level, then apply today!
If you apply and your CV is of interest the consultant will call you if they cannot reach you, they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80212024