Senior Financial Accountant
This role will involve providing operational efficiency to the network of schools through the timely and accurate reporting to Board as well as audit committee which involves contributing to the annual statutory reports.
Our client is a large, well-respected Multi-Academy Trust with a growing network of schools throughout the UK. They provide educational establishments in areas of greatest need for high-quality Teaching and Learning. They also provide ventures that develop Education as a whole.
The role is based in the heart of London, easily accessible from commuter areas.
This role will involve but not limited too;
- Contribution to the group's annual statutory reporting process including liaising with auditors and dealing with queries using FRS 102, Charities SORP 2015 and Companies Act
- Working on the groups consolidated Management Accounts in corporation with the rest of the team
- Budget and Forecast for relevant areas within certain central teams
The successful candidate will need to be;
- Ideally ACA qualified - although other qualifications may be considered
- Evidence of reviewing and contributing to group annual accounts either through Audit or in an organisation
- Budgeting and Forecasting experience is valued
A 1 year 50,000 FTC with permanent benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80227914