We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join a fast paced food manufacturer based in Essex.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have a proven track record in reducing plant machinery downtime and improving overal efficiency of the factory. We are also looking for someone who has a genuine passion for engineering, and someone who loves a challenge.
The company specialise in the production of snack bars and cereals for many of the major retailers. They have a well known product brand which can be seen across shelves all over the UK.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences,
- Experience working in a fast paced environment as a Maintenance Engineer
- Experience in electrical and mechanical engineering
- Reacting to breakdowns and scheduled PPM's
- Previous experience in food production or packaging environment
- Understanding of PLC's and computer controlled systems
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following qualifications
- Recognised engineering qualifications (NVQ/BTEC/City & Guilds)
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Time-served apprenticeship
- PLC training courses (Siemens/Allen Bradley)
The role attracts a salary of anywhere up to £38,000 with a choice of shift pattern ranging from Monday to Friday (8 hour shift) or Sunday - Thursday.
The role will be challenging and will test the best Maintenance Engineer. However if you are a passionate engineer with attention to detail then this role is definitely for you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80228256