SAP Business Analyst
SAP Business Analyst needed - Permanent position - Based in Bedfordshire - Up to £50,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for an experience and skilled SAP developer to join my client who are one of the largest Defence companies in the world who are globally recognised for the innovative products and services take on a SAP Business Analyst role.
The role entails Technical design, development, testing, implementation, support, and documentation of PI and ABAP within an SAP NetWeaver 7.4 environment. Set up communication between SAP and external systems using industry standard technologies.
The successful SAP Business Analyst with have the following benefit package:
- 9 day fortnight, average 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday
- 2:1 pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Sickness and accident plan
Some of the main duties of the successful SAP Business Analyst will include:
- Set up communication between SAP and external systems using industry standard technologies.
- Assuring comprehensive regression testing is completed before changes are released to the production environments.
- Collaborate with other IT and functional team members to maintain/apply coherent, optimized, integrated, and standardized processes.
- Work with internal customers to assess new work and deliver existing projects.
- Assuring compliance with all local and corporate regulatory requirements
Required skills for the successful SAP business Analyst:
- Experience in SAP NetWeaver process integration with XML, XSLT, WSDL, Secure FTP, Web Services, SOAP, and Business Process Execution Language (BPEL),
- Experience working with adapters such as (File, IDOC, IDOC_AAE, Http_AAE, Mail, RFC, SOAP, JDBC)
- Experience with graphical mapping and/or Java Mapping
- Possess the ability to read and write custom PI UDFs
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Experience with ABAP and ABAP OO (Smartforms, SAPScript, RFC, Workflow, Enhancements, User Exits, Function Modules)
- Understand how to use and implement modifications and enhancements within the BAdi framework, implement User Exits, and the use of ABAP/PI
Desired skills for the successful SAP Business Analyst
- Experience with the SAP ERP 6.0, Aerospace and Defense (A&D) industry, and other related SAP solutions.
- Experience with SAP User Experience (UX) technologies - Fiori/UI5, SAP Screen Personas.
- Experience with HANA
- Experience with SLD configuration
- Experience with JAVA
Please note the successful SAP Business Analyst must be eligible for security clearance.
If you are interested in a new career opportunity then please apply today!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80223351