Looking for an exciting opportunity in Finance?! Do you want to become part of a fast growing business with a structured career path and management training. Look no further as I have the perfect role for you.
This opportunity is working for a rapidly growing Renewables business based in Birmingham and will require ad hoc visits to their European offices.Main responsibilities of the role include
- Develop and maintain the group and internal reporting infrastructure including looking at integration project for the current 2 separate financial reporting systems
- Manage, monitor and drive the investment process and authorisation
- Support the Senior Management team and colleagues in all aspects of operational control and project work
- Develop and maintain a clear standard reporting pack and standard variance analysis and results, supporting more detailed analysis of anomalies and suggest corrective action plans
- Co-ordinate strategic objective setting and provide analytical information by developing a deep understanding of the business's results, quantifying the impact of action plans and validating business assumptions against historical experience
- Manage processes around subsidy and ensure clear review and audit processes
- Manage the full target and reforecast process and the development of strategic planning and initiatives to improve the performance of the business while minimising risks
- Challenge the Senior Management team and deliver the required financial guidance by performing cost variance analysis, analyse results and proactively suggest corrective actions
The successful applicant must hold a finance qualification (CIMA, AC, ACCA) with a strong background in technical and operational finance with a history of key stakeholder engagement are essential for this role. You must have strong communication skills with the ability to write concise and accurate report with good attention to detail. Experience of using SAP would be a distinct advantage. Advanced Excel and strong core accounting skills are a must.
In addition to a competitive salary the role has an excellent benefits package including company bonus, car park pass, pension , flexi holidays and other additional benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80220788