Software Tester - C#, Windows
Highly regarded software company in Southampton is looking to add a Software Tester to its team. It's an opportunity to join a high tech leader providing payment systems, EPOS and loyalty solutions for the retail sector.
The position would suit an ISEB certified Software Tester with commercial test experience in a windows environment and the ability to debug C# code would be ideal here. The daily responsibilities of the Software Tester position are these:
- Develop test plans and scripts based on technical requirements
- Test software including functional/ non-functional, regression and performance testing, database interrogation and testing
- Identify and document defects
- Evaluate risks and keep team informed
Skills Sought of the Software Tester
This is a Mid-Weight Software Testing position, the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the testing role within the full software development lifecycle.
A bonus if you have skills in any of the following:
- The ability to understand C# code
- Experience working with RDBMS and writing T-SQL
- Familiar working in a SCRUM environment
- TDD and BDD
If this sounds like a good skills match for you and want to work with a fantastic team in a lovely location, please send your CV for consideration. We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications.
If this sounds like a good match for you then please submit your CV today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80213876