Systems Accountant (Hyperion)
New Financial Modelling Role for PLC
Your new company
The company are a large and successful PLC based in the Manchester area. They have made a number of acquisitions over the last few years, which has contributed to significant growth. They are looking to continue this moving forward and have therefore created this position, to work closely with the senior management team.
Your new role
- Building and managing the development of business and financial models.
- Leading financial work streams within projects.
- Developing models that involve the integration of operating models into financial models to produce forecast integrated financial statements and KPI's.
- Supporting the senior management team on M&A's and financing and interaction with business case analysis.
- Working closely with the senior management team to identify opportunities and win new work.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with extensive experience in building and developing financial models. Further, it is essential that you have Hyperion experience. You will also need to demonstrate the ability to partner with senior executives and advise on differences in various scenarios's through the models.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £55,000 + benefits although this may stretch if you can demonstrate why. You will get the opportunity to work in a vitally important and newly created role for a growing PLC, with exciting plans in the medium-term future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80216076