Nursery Assistant - Apprenticeship
Job title: Nursery Assistant - Apprenticeship
Location: Acton, West London
Wage: £160-192/Week (£8,320 - £10,000 per annum)
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Childcare, L2-3
A Day Nursery is looking for a bright, young individual to join their Nursery as an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner. They are searching for somebody who is motivated, organised and has a real passion for children
After completion of the children's and young people's workforce course the apprentice may be kept on as a full-time staff member with a pay rise depending on performance.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Under supervision provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- To assist with meeting the personal, social and emotional needs of all children
- To be aware of nursery confidentiality policy and all other policies
- Contribute to a good standard of safety, hygiene and cleanliness in the nursery
- To undertake such other duties within the nursery as required by manager
- To respect the confidentiality of all information received
- To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of all
- To develop and maintain strong partnership and communication with parents.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- An understanding of children's physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.
- Good communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Warm caring
- Patience and passionate person
- Has a sense of fun
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80210011