I am recruiting a Senior Solicitor on a FTC for twelve-month period to cover a maternity leave for my Industrial Client.
The accountabilities of the role will include
* Provision of advice and assistance to the business on all areas where legal compliance and support is required
* drafting and negotiating high value and high complexity customer and supplier contracts
* ensuring processes and documentation in place to support compliance with current and new legislation as it affects the business and leading relevant projects in this regard
* providing legal and commercial advice to directors and managers to support solid business decisions
* managing flow of business legal queries, disputes, including formal legal proceedings
* managing insurance claims and insurance policy placements and renewals
* managing, coaching and developing paralegal resource
* coordinating all company secretarial duties and filings
* providing training and bulletins on relevant legal matters to the business
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills and experience
· Qualified solicitor
· Industrial background
· Experience in NEC3, MF/1, Logic and FIDIC) and bespoke agreements
· Experience with Construction Contracts and Development agreements
· Procurement Contracts for the Supply of Goods and Services Global Framework Agreements
· Assisting the business throughout the tender stage of various projects (both public and private sector procurement).
You will also possess the following
* Fully qualified solicitor with 8+ years PQE.
* Proven track record of commercial law experience across varied areas
* Robust understanding of construction industry standard contracts
* Strong leadership / influencing and communication skills
* Situational adaptability
* Willingness to learn and work on company-wide projects with diverse team
* High standard of communication skills with ability to empower and develop staff
* Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80190984