My client is a world leading manufacturer supplying into the automotive industry. They've recently invested massively into improving systems, processes and quality. Due to continued increase in demand and sustained growth of the business, they're looking to bring in a Research and Development Engineer to join their Engineering department team in Llanelli.
The purpose of this role to discover new and the most significant process and material technologies to ensure sufficient innovation in products.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Develop and design the best technologies to make a more efficient and user friendly environment
- Create scenarios, resolutions, conceptions and demonstrate it with proven engineering methodologies and procedures
- Form strong relationship with Professional Institutes and Professional Education bodies
- Work closely with the development and design teams
- Have the ability to apply engineering tools and techniques
- Corporate effectively across other parts of the business
- Have a good knowledge of both theoretical and practical engineering techniques FMEA/DMAIC/PFMEA/ SIX SIGMA
- Hold an Engineering degree or equivalent (ideally chemistry or metallurgy)
- Knowledge of heat treatment products and metal jointing (aluminium)
- Experienced user of manufacturing systems
- Able to manage number of projects
- Great attention to detail
33 days holidays
Development and training
It is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a well-established company who will look after their employees.
If you would like to apply please send your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80203476