Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias - FMCG
Salary: £35, 000
Location: Beverley, East Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a maintenance engineer to join large manufacturing business based in East Yorkshire. Due to a new contract our client is looking for an electrical bias maintenance engineer. This role offers the right maintenance engineer the opportunitys to progress and develop their career. Our client have around 10 sites across the UK and specifically at this site have over 750 employess whith 35 of them being Maintenance Engineers.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Mechanical Engineering Skills
- Able to PLC fault find
- Manufacturing/Production Background
- Pre-planned/Reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Over 10 sites across the UK
- Turnover around £20million
- Lots of internal and external training courses availble
- Investment within the engineering department
- New production machinery on site
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £38,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960223626