Sustainable & Responsible Investment Analyst
A highly regarded investment management firm is looking to hire an outstanding analyst to join the sustainability research team.
The sustainability research function sits as part of the global research team and is responsible for providing a systematic research approach for identifying environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors to support the investment decision making process deliver sustainable returns for clients.
The main responsibilities include:
- Conduct detailed stock specific ESG research on assigned sectors
- Conduct thematic research to identify social and environmental trends, examine their effects on industries and businesses
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers’ to integrate the research into investment process
- Represent the firm at industry conferences, events and engagement initiatives
- Contribute to internal research projects supporting the integration of sustainability criteria into the investment process
- 1-2 years’ experience research experience at a financial institutions (buy-side, sell-side, investment consultancy, ESG research house)
- Demonstrate an interest in environmental, social and governance factors
- Studying towards CFA qualification
- Understanding of financial statements and modelling experience
- Degree educated from a top tier university
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960225583