Our client, the UK’s No.1 Vaping Retailer, have opportunities for experienced Store Managers to join their growing team based in the Barnet & Enfield area of Central London.
Our client is at the forefront of vaping in the UK, valuing honesty, integrity and putting its customers first. Changing the world of vaping since 2008, providing customers with the highest quality and diverse range of e-cigarettes and e-liquids and during this time have helped thousands of people to quit smoking.
About the Store Manager role:
As part of ongoing expansion a number of Management opportunities have arisen in the Central London area. These store Locations are based in Barnet & Enfield. If you are someone that: is always keen to deliver outstanding customer service; ensures your own store looks amazing; loves seeing people develop and grow; then they want to meet you!
Responsibilities of their Store Manager:
- Day to day management of the store, ensuring that customers’ requirements are satisfied in a knowledgeable, accurate, consistent and efficient manner in line with the Company’s mission statement
- Manage all aspects of the store and store team including personnel development, merchandising and store team training
- Proactive role in improving and enhancing the customer experience to promote the company brand
- Lead from the front, setting the example of delivering outstanding customer service
- Manage staffing through recruitment, holiday planning and absence management
- Manage store health and safety and ensure the store is operated within the companies directives & policies
Their ideal Store Manager will have:
- Previous experience as a store manager/assistant manager or supervisory position, in a retail or hospitality customer facing environment
- Highly motivated and always wanting to attain the best possible outcomes in all aspects of the store
- Ability to lead from the front
- Strong ethos in providing an excellent customer experience
- Team player
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Previous experience in stock management
- Vaping experience preferred
In return, as a Store Manager, you will receive:
In addition to a competitive salary, the Company offers a wide range of benefits including: pension, generous staff discount, and cycle to work scheme, store commission scheme, and excellent working conditions as well as an attractive Company bonus scheme and healthcare after a qualifying period.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the UK’s No.1 Vaping Retailer, click ‘Apply’ now to become a Store Manager!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80179207