Management Accountant - French speaking
Our client, a leading Commercial company based in Central London are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. In order to apply you will be a Qualified Accountant who can speak French fluently and ideally come from a retail, fashion, manufacturing or supply chain background.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, your key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly close activities - bank reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations and stock reporting
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting packs (balance sheet, profit & loss)
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Business partnering with marketing & sales teams
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA/CGMA is preferred
- Fluent or native French speaker is preferred
- At least 5 years experience of working within management accounting
- 3 years plus experience of working within ERP packages
- Industry experience - manufacturing, supply chain, retail and fashion
If this role is of interest please contact Debbie Webb or Jigna Mannell-Patel at Parkside Recruitment. If you are previously registered or registered with Parkside please call the office and ask to speak to Debbie or Jigna on 01895 202 360
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80202640