Senior Data Insight Analyst - Central Essex
Senior Data Insight Analyst
Salary - Competitive based on experience
My client specialise in providing high quality data solutions to marketing professionals across all business sectors. They are experiencing a period of significant growth, particularly in the field of database management and the provision of insight/analytics and strategic consultancy services.
A major area of their business is the creation and support of Single Customer View Databases for their clients. These projects lead to long term and evolving relationships with clients, in which they provide ongoing strategic support and analysis to help their clients increase their customer engagement and improve their marketing ROI.
My client is looking for a Senior Data Insight Analyst who will work across a number of clients to provide actionable insights and bespoke strategic solutions. The successful applicant will be:
- A passionate communicator who can deliver presentations in an engaging way
- Able to deliver analytics, produce models and segmentation all backed up by strategic recommendations and conclusions
- Support the sales team by presenting our services to prospective clients
- Working closely with the Client Services team to identify new opportunities within existing clients
- Able to take a client's requirements, which may take the form of relatively broad business aims, and translate this into an analytics project
- Happy working independently on a project or within a team delivering a wider solution
- Constantly developing expert knowledge on the projects you work on and act as a business consultant - translating data insights into actionable recommendations
Day-to-day you would work closely with the Client Services and Database Development teams, delivering BAU support and data-led insight projects to clients. This may translate into the designing of customer journeys, building and use of predictive models, segmentation, report writing and strategic consultancy for our clients. There will be an element of pre-sales support within the role, with the successful candidate able to present our services to prospects and give confidence in our ability to deliver.
My client has been an Apteco partner since 2006, and the use of Apteco FastStats and PeopleStage are deeply embedded within their business. Experience with the Apteco Marketing Suite is an advantage but is not essential, as training can be provided.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience delivering insights from data, with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the role of data in multi-channel direct marketing
- A passion for thinking creatively about how data can be used to solve business problems
- Outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex/technical issues in an engaging way
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with key client contacts and with agency colleagues at all levels
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Strong ability with large databases and statistical tools (e.g. SQL, R, SSRS).
- Modelling and segmentation skills (e.g. Regressions, CHAID, K-Means, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Apteco suite of software (FastStats Discoverer, PeopleStage) highly desirable
- Experience building and developing a team desirable
The successful candidate will play a key role within a growing company. This is an opportunity to shape the way the Insight and Analytics offering within their organisation develops.
Salary Market rates dependent on experience
Hours 9.00 to 17.30 Mon to Thurs - 9.00 to 17.00 Fri
Holiday 23 days a year plus Bank Holidays
Pension Workplace Pension Scheme available
Please apply if applicable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80201720