Credit Controller - Permanent Full Time
Are you looking for a new opportunity working near the Hersham area in Credit Control?
A really exciting opportunity has come up within the commercial space and looking to add to their current credit control sector. The business are going through growth and a great chance to be part of it.
The responsibilities are:
- Invoicing - Raising all sales ledger invoices across the business.
- Assisting with the daily banking and the cash allocation team where necessary.
- Setting up new accounts with full contact details.
- Filing of all invoices.
- Prioritising workload by value, volume, month end and audit requirements.
- liaising with Finance managers to supply requested information
- Responsible for cash collection across the business.
- Chasing debtors by phone/email. Liaising with managers/directors to assist debt recovery and resolve disputes and invoice queries. Ensuring payments are received by the relevant due dates.
- Monitoring the daily banking ensuring all payments are assigned to the relevant contracts for cash allocation.
- Confirmation to all managers of payments received on a daily basis.
- Account reconciliations where necessary.
- liaising with managers to supply requested information.
- Providing weekly/monthly aged debtor reports. Attending weekly/monthly meetings with group directors.
The successful candidate will have experience within a 360 credit control role and live within a commutable distance.
£25,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80200965