Controller / Mobile Engineer Supervisor / Coordinator
Job title: Controller
Salary: £9 per hour (reviewed after probationary period)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent - Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours per week
The company is an industry leading specialist in the service and repair of tail lifts and shutters for commercial and passenger vehicles across the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit for a Controller to ensure that all customer requirements are dealt with appropriately within company guidelines and procedures whilst ensuring effective use of company assets and resources.
- Ensures effective allocation of work to a team of mobile and site based engineers
- Ensures compliance with all elements of Health and Safety legislation
- Effectively undertakes all service and breakdown resource allocation to ensure all customer requirements are met in full
- Deals with customer enquiries and orders in a professional manner and responds to requirements as a matter of urgency. Ensures potential sales are converted into orders
- Ensures timely and complete adherence to all company administrative procedures
- Ensures operation within key performance indicators as specified for location
- Supervises field and site based staff to ensure optimum productivity
- Supports Administration department to ensure smooth billing and administrative control of all jobs
- Refers issues outside own sphere of decision making authority to Control Team Leader/ Location Manager
- Undertakes other duties which the company may from time to time reasonably request
- Basic Education required
- Relevant work experience
- Management skill - day to day supervision of Mobile Engineers
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Controller, Mobile Engineer Supervisor, Mobile Engineer Controller, Operations Coordinator, Mobile Engineer Support Manager, Administration Manager, Operations Supervisor may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80190765