Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
Electrically-Biased Maintenance Engineer
£39,000 basic + O/T + Specialist External Training
Multi-National company with multiple opportunities and routes for progression
Main Purpose of the Role
To work as a high level multi-skilled maintenance engineer for an industry leading company that specialise in automated logistics and contracts with major retailers and pharmaceutical companies across the world
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and ever-growing company with excellent opportunities and benefits.
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach, and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
• Apprentice trained electrical engineer (NVQ Level 3 minimum)
• Have experience in an FMCG or manufacturing environment
• Versatile and able to work across a variety of different production lines
• Confident in your ability to diagnose and rectify faults in a pressurised environment, always looking for ways to improve production and not just firefight.
• Ensuring that production machinery is running at optimum efficiency through fault finding and repair
• Carrying out pre-planned maintenance on the machinery during downtime
• Identify and implement plans that will improve efficiencies
• Working 12 hour days and nights on a rotating basis.
Salary and Benefits
£39k + OT + pension + training
Market leading automated logistics business who are market leaders within the industry with genuine opportunity to join a truly dynamic and progressive company with excellent prospects.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Tom Lord on, email or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles.
With a convenient Leeds Centre location our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: or alternatively call one of our consultants on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80192218