Are you a C#.Net Developer who wants to work with complex software on interesting and unique technical problems using up-to-date frameworks and standards?
Are based in Gloucester and sick of commuting to Bristol or Birmingham? Perhaps you're looking to move out to the countryside?
Do you like working in an agile environment with small, close-knit team of experienced programmers?
If this sounds like you then please get in touch ASAP! I'm working with a business in Gloucester who are recruiting for a C# developer to join an existing team supplying bespoke software solutions into the financial services sector.
- Used to working in an object oriented environment with recent experience using C#
- Experienced in the development of ASP.NET and use of the MVC design pattern
- Able to interpret shifting business requirements quickly and accurately
- Excited to work in a small, close-knit team (more like family)
This role is a chance to join a business that has been supplying top quality software to businesses across the UK for north of 20 years!
They offer a range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary
- Annual profit share bonus scheme
- Yearly pay reviews
- Paid overtime (if you choose to work any)
- Generous company contribution pension scheme
- An annual personal training budget!
If this sounds like something that you might be interested in send me your CV ASAP so that we can arrange a time to speak!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80182810