This isn't just a Pension Administrator role with just another Third Party Administration firm, this is a superb opportunity to join an award-wining and expanding pensions management company based in Surrey, which prides itself on the highest levels of client service.
You will be looking after the company's longest established clients which vary in size. It is a mixed portfolio which includes some DC and DB schemes and responsibilities will include producing member and scheme events, processing emails, letters and reports, attending Trustee/client meetings, keeping up to date with technical/scheme changes and participating in ad-hoc projects/exercises.
The successful candidate will need:
- Strong DB pensions administration experience
- Experience working within a third-party TPA environment
- Experience of working on member and scheme events
- Good numeracy skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Attained a relevant professional qualification (desirable although not essential)
If you have these attributes and want to kick start your career in Pensions then we'd love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80189429