- Location – Derbyshire
- Salary – £25,000 - £30,000 p/a +6% matched pension + bonus + company benefits
ATA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Proposal Engineer for our client based in Burton on Trent. Established nearly half a century ago, they are involved in the design, manufacture, build, install & service of large scale mechanical equipment. They currently have multiple sites around the globe in conjunction with their parent company, which turns over multi-million pounds.
The role is based in their Derbyshire site, which caters to the after-sales side of the business who will provide a strong account management process to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business. With bundles of progression opportunity and other benefits, apply today to make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity!
If you are an experienced Proposal Engineer / Internal Sales Engineer / Cost Engineer with a passion for providing great customer service and being technically challenged, then apply today!
The role of the Proposal Engineer will involve:
- Reviewing clients’ needs and passing on relevant information to internal departments for delivery and expectation clarification
- Producing costing quotations for clients’ proposals
- Establishing budget, time-scale and expectation for customers
- Report writing and producing technical specifications
- Supporting in business development activities
To be successful in the Proposal Engineer you will need:
- Any experience within proposals / estimating / quotation / costing
- Experience of providing quotations / estimations within the mechanical engineering sector is beneficial
- Ideally a Mechanical engineer qualification
- Well-established, multi-national company with good career progression opportunities
- Competitive pay & benefit package
- Free on-site parking
- Monday to Friday working, with an early finish on Fridays
Interested in theProposal Engineer role?
Please contact Lacey Dulieu (Talent Sourcing Specialist) on or email . Alternatively click the apply button below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80186496