Full Stack Developer (Java/Dev-Ops/Frontend)
As an experienced full stack developer you will be involved in the development, support, maintenance and continual improvement of our core systems.
This full stack role covers everything from the development of backend services to modern front-end websites, as well as automated testing, build pipelines and automated deployments.
You will be expected to work closely with other teams within IT and across the business.
- Frontend development (e.g. Angular, ReactJS or similar)
- Message Queuing systems and/or Streams, preferably Kafka
- Build automation using tools such as Jenkins.
- Automated testing.
- Databases, SQL and No-SQL document stores, preferably Mongo
- Java Frameworks, and particularly, Spring Boot.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and fault analysis.
- You will have a proven capability to work independently whilst managing and prioritising your own workload as well as an ability to adapt and support the wider team as required
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Excellent incident and problem management skills
- Mongo DB
- Dev - Ops
- Shell scripting
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80185494