Backend Developer - Manchester M4
Job; Backend Developer – Manchester M4
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Backend Developer to join a thriving software as a service company based in the heart of Manchester. You will be joining a close-knit creative/technical team working on creating an entirely new digital product. They’re looking for an individual who is ready to create something awesome, live and breathe what they do and be proud of the solution they are working on i.e. creating a modern feature rich solution which will be used by thousands of direct customers and hundreds of millions of end-users.
- Being a team player in the design, development and implementation of a new web app product
- Develop reliable, efficient and scalable cloud based solutions
- Work with things like AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx, Rabbitmq and Linux.
- Database design, optimisation and programming
What they are looking for;
- 3+ Years Commercial PHP OOP
- Experience working with frameworks.
- Experience working according to TDD, CI and Version Control
- Knowledge or ability to work in other programming languages desired
- Real passion, interest and experience in working with cutting edge web technologies, server platforms, cloud computing
- Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to approx. £35k (neg.),
- Benefits; flexitime, relaxed, close knit team & flat management, high degree of creative control over your work ‘be your own boss’, opportunity to attend industry events (workshops, seminars etc), a learning budget for you to buy books, eBooks and training materials, Manchester (Northern Quarter) location, cool office, ergonomic chairs, 27” iMac to work on (or Linux/Windows if you like!), artisan coffee & stocked kitchen for lunch/fruit/snacks/sandwiches, social culture with regular activities & company meals out,
- Location; Manchester, Northern Quarter (ample local parking &/or a short walk from both Piccadilly & Victoria train stations),
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? –Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960213755