[CONTRACT] C++ OpenGL Software Engineer - Netherlands
Job Title: C++ OpenGL Software Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 9 month initial contract plus chance of extension
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Rate: EUR 52/hour
About our Client
A globally recognised company, our client is a world leader in social technology including healthcare, tracking, and positioning. With offices throughout Europe, they are at the forefront of technology in their market sector and now furthering their business in to new, abundant markets.
Do you love tech? Keen on consumer technology? Something you can take to market? Our client is there and they're taking their technology to the next level, with an emphasis on some of the most talked about industry and technology changes of the current decade! A big company with a start-up feel, they can offer some of the most exciting work you may ever do!
About the Job
- Being based on-site in the Netherlands, you will be responsible for producing great, elegant and simple code in a dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment
- If you like to work on the line between UI and the code, and you appreciate both, as well as having a good sense of the product and the means to interpret an interaction design and map it to changes in the modules of the software, you'll get plenty of that here
- In an ever-changing technological landscape, you'll be presented with plenty of changes to make no 2 days the same!
- Strong C++ experience, ideally with modern practices like C++11 and/or 14
- Expertise in designing and developing visual simulations of complex data structures
- Familiarity with hardware accelerated rendering technology (f.i. OpenGL / OpenGL ES)
- Experience with test-driven development (e.g. GTest / GMock frameworks),
- Knowledge of iOS / Android development tools is a plus.
PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THE POSITION, BOTH MICROTECH GLOBAL AND OUR CLIENT CANNOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE NETHERLANDS. APPLYING CANDIDATES MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF EITHER AN EU PASSPORT OR A NON-SPONSORED WORK VISA/PERMANENT RESIDENCY FOR THE NETHERLANDS.
Unless stated otherwise, please assume that the rates required would be for a consultant to be based on-site full time in the Netherlands with no option of remote working.
For more information on the position and the company, please contact us with an updated CV, availability and required rate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960207065