Berkshire - commutable from Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Wokingham, Bracknell
As the Marketing Executive you will utilise your marketing and design ideas and knowledge to deliver and develop exciting new business growth plans for a successful professional services company.
Your role as the Marketing Executive:
- Event management: co-ordinating delivery of seminars, lunches, workshops and other events including planning, invitations, supporting digital or hard copy materials and managing responses.
- Data management and administration - assist with administration and practical rollout of the firm's newly purchased database.
- External communications and PR. Use of social media to promote news and disseminate news stories through the website, LinkedIn, Twitter. Liaison with the PR agent to identify opportunities for external press and manage PR across relevant teams and projects.
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Digital Marketing experience of delivering social media campaigns through LinkedIn and Twitter, ideally with paid for advertising experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite software including Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator and After Effects or ability to demonstrate aptitude to learn skills required.
- Usage of a CMS system
- General Administration
If you wish to work within a leading company in event management, database management and digital marketing then apply now.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Fab opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a successful professional services company.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960204596