Senior Security Architect
Title: Senior Security Architect
Location: Malvern, Worcester
This business comprises of teams of dedicated people; experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. We draw on our extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property to provide the know-how and support to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Our people make the critical difference to customers by providing unique approaches to problem solving.
- This role will have you take responsibility for the technical delivery of the solution from high level design to delivery and transition to service
- Ensuring there is a consistent view of the deliverables from high level design, detailed design and build
- Able to work collaboratively with the Solution Architect and build teams to ensure the solution is documented and delivered into service following established governance processes
- Experience as a technical architect during project delivery
- Have good technical knowledge and experience across multiple platforms and technologies
- Some knowledge of identifying cyber security risks and mitigation in solution designs would be advantageous
Essential Skills and Experience
- An understanding of Information Assurance Frameworks.
- CCP / SIRA / CLAS / CISSP qualified
- SC Cleared or willing to undergo
- Development/presentation of Security-related documentation within timescales/effort estimates
- Proactively work with solution architects and aid in the production of (and/or contributions to)
- proposal for work (preparation/justification of work programmes/plans/resource estimates)
- Work with management team to drive through a culture of technical and engineering excellence and adherence to businesses technical governance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960202681