Senior Software Engineer
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: London / Bristol
We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes. We have been in the business of protecting some of the world’s most important assets and networks for over 100 years. We apply the same techniques, intelligence and strategy used in defending nations and governments to businesses as well.
We offer a broad portfolio of on premise, managed and cloud-based products and services that are proven to protect our clients against financial crime and persistent cyber attackers. We aim to be a global industry-leading, cyber and financial crime products business and will do this by leveraging the our brand and by delivering higher grade security solutions for our clients.
- Working as part of an agile development team in our Product Engineering function.
- Design and develop key features of the secure Java EE server-side platform.
- Introduce new technologies and improve existing code.
- Collaborate with other teams in design workshops.
- Take full responsibility for test-driven development and work effectively with QA.
- Improve practices and design principles.
- Support application and client delivery teams.
- Previous exposure to the following technologies: Java EE, Spring, EJB, JMS, Hibernate
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrable commercial experience in a large-scale Java EE environment.
- Experience with concurrent, multi-threaded application environments.
- Excellent database and SQL development experience.
- Proven track record of technical design and development as part of a team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960202714