Nurse RMN / RNLD - CAMHS
Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) – CAMHS unit – newly qualified or experienced
We are looking for qualified Nurses based in East Sussex to work in a specialist CAMHS unit. These roles will suit with either Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ), either newly qualified or experienced.
Key Details -
- Location: East Sussex - free parking at site
- Salary: up to £15.54 per hour / £30,305 per annum ( negotiable depending on experience )
- Enhancements: 20% extra for weekends and evenings/nights. 30% extra for overtime. 50% extra for bank holidays.
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24 hours per week )
- Shifts: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
- Contract type: permanent
Employee Benefits:We're offering a ranging of benefits to all Nurses joining this service. The benefits include a competitive salary with generous enhancements and there is accommodation and relocation support available if needed, many of the other benefits are in line with the NHS.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
• Competitive salary
• Accommodation and relocation support available
• Enhancements - 20% for weekends and evenings/nights, 30% for overtime and 50% for bank holidays
• Free on-site parking
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
• NMC Payment in full
• Long service award
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
• Improved CPD application & panel process
• £250 Contribution towards CPD
• Leadership & management development
• Support with your Revalidation
Further Information: Working in this specialist CAMHS unit you will be responsible for providing the highest possible standards of care on a bespoke individual level. This is a highly rewarding unit to work in and Nurses develop strong relationships with service-users, building trust and mutual respect.
The management team offer brilliant support to all Nurses and they are always on hand to speak to. Working at this service you will receive excellent training and development and an industry leading benefits package. The site also offers a large amount of free parking.
Person Specification: To apply for this role you should be a qualified Nurse with a valid NMC PIN. Applicants should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To discuss this role further or submit an application please contact Sophie Cook on / . All applications are completely confidential.