Lead Business Analyst (BA Team Leader) PERM-£62.K+17.5% Pension
Lead Business Analyst (Business Analyst Team Leader) - PERM - Central London - £62.5K + Pension (17.5% company contribution) & Package
A Senior Business Analyst is required by a leading not for profit financial institution. Your role function will be to lead a team of Business Analysts, driving continuous improvement across the BA function, whilst ensuring workload is prioritised and resources allocated to meet business needs.
Key responsibilities and objectives
- To guide members of the team by example, on expected quality, standards, best practice, and adherence to Business Analysis and organisational policies and procedures on specific projects.
- To provide Business Analysis services within the IT Department for any current or future business and system changes that might impact on the Trust's IT services.
- To provide project support to the IT Development Manager and other members of the staff within the sections as appropriate.
- To work closely with IT Account Managers to ensure the timely capture of current and future Customer demand and the effective communication of this within the IT Department
- In conjunction with the IT Account Managers, to act as point of contact or reference for the customers of the IT Department to approach when considering/requesting business or system changes.
- To build long-term working relationship and continuously engage with key stakeholders in the Business
- To be responsible for evaluating new system requests, facilitating and providing the appropriate feasibility, impact, cost and benefit analysis for each change request.
- To liaise and work with external organisations or contract staff to ensure that due Business Analysis is undertaken and that there is adherence to agreed stages in the development life cycle.
- To work with and support the IT Project Managers in the progression and delivery of projects to agreed time, budget and quality.
- To work with the IT Development Manager to make recommendations that ensure systems are exploited to their maximum potential and that customer review processes are in place to continually monitor, evaluate and report on their effectiveness.
- To undertake the management and delivery of projects and work requests; to agreed time, budget and quality, as requested and allocated by the IT Development Manager.
Key experience required
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst
- Proven experience in leading business analysis teams
- Strong proven line management experience
- Experience of a range IT development methodologies
- Significant experience of involvement in the development of a wide variety of IT projects using industry standard development tools and products
- Full development lifecycle experience, incorporating analysis, design and implementation
- Experience of working with and dealing with external service supplier companies
- Evidence of working in a disciplined environment
- Experience of resource management and excellent planning abilities
- Experience of planning and managing budgets
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Business Systems Analyst, Price2, Agile, Scrum, KANBAN, Waterfall, RUP, UML, UAT
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Graeme Craig at Salt either by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +44207 928 2525 / +447903 420 629 to discuss the full specification in detail.