Financial Systems Consultant / Business Analyst / Support Consu
Financial Systems Consultant / Business Analyst / Support Consultant
Business Analyst, Financial Systems Consultant, Implementation, Support, BA, Derivatives, Business Analysis, BA, SQL
Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading provider of Trading & Risk Management solutions to the financial services industry.
There is an urgent opportunity for a Business Analyst / Financial Systems Consultant / Support Candidate to join the London office of this global firm. In this competitive landscape my client has achieved phenomenal success and has acquired substantial market share through their award winning software and their focussed commitment to building the best teams in the industry.
As a Business Analyst / Financial Systems Consultant / Support Engineer, your multi-faceted role will include:
- System integration - analysing and designing the integration of multiple industry leading systems
- Business Analysis - gathering requirements, engaging with clients to discuss their system needs and helping to develop solutions
- Providing front line support to clients (on-site, e-mail & telephone) to resolve issues where possible or relay to technical development teams if appropriate
- Training users
- Upgrading systems
- Providing pre and post sales implementation input
This is a truly exceptional position within a highly progressive organisation. You will be given hands-on training to significantly increase your knowledge of technology & financial services / capital markets. In addition to this you will be given increasing responsibility and the chance to progress to a variety of roles including senior business analysis, implementation, project management and sales.
To be considered for this exceptional position, my client will be considering the following factors:
- IT experience (ideally you will have some understanding of programming languages) and a demonstrable interest in technology
- Interest / experience in financial services - priority will be given to candidates showing experience in supporting trading systems around the capital markets space (e.g. derivatives, fixed income, FX, interest rates etc)
- Problem solving skills - taking a methodical & practical approach to resolving technical issues
- Any previous work in support / business analysis / financial services systems consulting
- Client facing work - again priority will be given to candidates who have worked in client facing business analyst / support / systems consultant roles within the financial services industry
You must have a top-level degree in a mathematical subject (e.g. Maths, Financial Maths, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science etc)
If you have the required skills and motivations please apply ASAP.
Business Analyst, Financial Systems Consultant, Implementation, Support, BA, Derivatives, Hedge Fund, Investment Bank, Buy / Sell Side, Risk Management, Business Analysis, BA, SQL