Internal Audit Director - Europe
Our client is a FTSE listed international business that is looking to recruit an Internal Audit Director for Europe.
The role, based in London, will form part of the senior management team that is responsible for maintaining and developing a world class business assurance function for this fast growing business. The role will report to the Group Internal Auditor and will liaise with the CEO and Company Secretary as well as senior managers for Operations, Finance, IT, HR, Sales and Marketing.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assisting with the Internal Audit planning process
- Execute audits within agreed plans and timetables
o Aligning audit work to the key risks facing the business
o Perform specific test to evaluate the effectiveness of controls
o Discuss control deficiencies and agree remediation with line management
o Produce Audit reports
- Support senior management in their assessment of risks throughout the business
- Manage audit staff when required
- Monitor and Manage the internal audit cost for the European region
Applicants for this position will have the following:
- Hold a full Accountancy or Internal Audit qualification (ACA, ACCA, IIA or equivalent)
- A minimum of at least 5 years' experience from within an External Audit, Internal Audit or Consulting Environment
- Experience of Auditing FTSE listed international businesses
- Experience of a multisite operation, such as Retail, Hospitality, FMCG, Leisure etc.
- The ability to demonstrate strong analytical and presentation skills
This is a senior role within the Internal Audit division of this FTSE listed business; there will be approximately 30% travel within this role (mainly within the UK); you must have the ability to work within a standalone position and be able to build rapports with finance and non-finance individuals within the business.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: