Credit Risk Business Analyst- Counterparty Risk - London - £600
Credit Risk Business Analyst- Counterparty Risk - London - £600 per day
Keywords: Credit Risk, Business Analyst, Counterparty Risk, Financial Services, Investment Bank, Asset Management, London, Contract, Counterparty Risk, Market Risk, Investment Risk,
Harrington Starr are actively recruiting for an Asset Management organisation who are actively recruiting for a Credit Risk Business Analyst\Counterparty Risk Analyst on a 6 month engagement.
In this role as a Credit Risk Business Analyst you will have an overview of a large portfolio of their counterparties from a national and international perspective which will involve monitoring all counterparties, credit assessments and renewals.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Credit Analysis and Portfolio Analysis
- Credit Analysis and Portfolio Analysis
- Taking part in delivering a new strategic market risk infrastructure
- Liquidity Risk, Investment Risk and Market Risk analysis
- Liaising with front office in regards to counterparty risk approvals
- Implementing trading limits
- Implementing and analysis of changes impacted by regulations eg Basel III, EMIR etc.
The successful candidate will have experience and/or knowledge in the following:
- Credit Risk Management Knowledge
- 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with GMRA, GMSLA, GTB, ISDA and CSA documentation from a credit risk perspective.
- Detailed understanding of identifying and managing credit risk created by listed derivatives, OTC transactions (including FX, IR swaps), Repos, Equities and Stock lending.
- Knowledge of regulations in particular Basel II and/or CRD IV
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Hedge Fund market in general and trading strategies.
- Robust analytical and quantitative skills that lead to effective decision-making. This could be from a credit, market risk or trading background.
Send your CV immediately to be considered for the above role