Digital & IT Delivery Consultant
Remuneration: £21,000 - 24,000 (£44,000 OTE year One)
Location: London / WFH
Sector: Digital & IT
Our client is looking for ambitious, energetic, enthusiastic, well organised team players to become Delivery Consultants to supply individuals and teams to help our clients address Digital and Technology challenges.
Our Client is an industry-connected team of business consultants, CTO’s, CDO’s and top tier recruitment professionals who have combined cross industry methodologies and techniques to create something a bit special. Our client’s opinion is simple - Digital is about People not just Technology.
Why work here?
- NO SALES - pure delivery
- Remote working
- Clear and generous Commission structure
- Clearly defined career ladder
- Great training and development including training courses
- Quarterly weekend trips / Yearly week away when achieving targets
- 24 days annual leave plus the day off on your birthday
- Salary-sacrifice schemes: Cycle-to-work and childcare vouchers etc.
The Delivery Consultant will be tasked with:
- Delivering top quality I.T. candidates to our clients by searching the internal database, advertising/searching on job boards and social media and by direct headhunting.
- Performing the telephone/online pre-screening of candidates before inviting them for interview.
- Communicating on a daily basis with mid to senior level professionals within the built environment.
- Work on numerous assignments at any given time and be able to prioritise your workload accordingly.
The Person - Qualifications, experience & skills
- Strong Desire to work in Digital / I.T.
- Previous I.T. experience advantageous (NOT essential)
- Ambitious, hard-working and eager to demonstrate results
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build instant rapport and build relationships
- Good organisational skills and diary/time management skills are essential
- Great positive attitude