My client is a creative media company with a huge portfolio of sexy and innovative clients. Based in east London they are surrounded by creativity and attitude to boot. They are looking for a multi-skilled front end web developer to join its growing ad network team. You'll sit between the ad operations and sales teams aiding technical ad builds to brief specifications. Alongside this you will be our publisher aide when implementing ad tags into their site's front end.
You will be required to build ad units that incorporate video, mobile and other rich media variances. Your skills might also be called upon to create various mock ups of potential new ad formats and you'll act as a creative consultant for new sales briefs. As well as this you'll be responsible for researching new ad formats, testing and rolling out in order for the sales team to sell these in.
Ad Technician Main Responsibilities:
- Researching innovative ad formats
- Full build of working prototype ads
- Assign key values to various web pages in order to build our audience data
- Design and build advertising units to brief
- Creating new ad opportunities using video, mobile and web solutions
- Working with sales team to provide mock up collateral for new briefs
Ad Technician Key Skills:
- BA Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Wordpress Proficient
- Strong knowledge of current web/mobile/video standards as HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with JSON/AJAX web services
- Good verbal and written English
- Knowledge of ad serving and third-party ad tags
- Knowledge of mobile or video advertising highly desirable
This is a permanent position with salary dependent on experience.
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply