Accounts Payable Clerk
I have an opportunity to join one of the largest engineering organisations on the planet within the Accounts Payable team.
This is the perfect way to get your foot in the door and your name known within the company and/or industry as there is plenty of room for promotions and internal vacancies, and this company looks amazing on your CV going forward.
Initially based on a 3 month rolling contract the roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Process AP invoices and receive the relevant approval (approx. 200 invoices)
- Prepare individual and batch payments
- Deal with several legal entities based in several countries with several currencies
- Clear bank reconciliations
- Support AR cash application and post items to customer accounts
- Working between departments to seek relevant signatures and queries
- Support Audit and sox requirements for this area
- System Oracle AP / AR / GL
If this is something you feel interested in, click apply and I will be in touch soon.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80252787