We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team based at our Store Support Centre in Nuneaton. The purpose of this role is to deliver creative solutions for all H&B International divisions delivering high quality design work across all channels.
- Work on all aspects of retail, brand, digital, CRM and corporate design
- Deliver consistency through application of design
- Support the business with art working of communications as required
- Proof read to produce accurate and high-quality design work
- Any additional adhoc design duties as required
- Must be fully competent in Adobe design suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Understanding of HTML
- Acute attention to detail
- Co-operative team player
- Ability to work across channels and departments
- Able to interpret a creative brief
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…