A leading global retail company is seeking a Web Trafficker to be based in their North London office.
You will work within a team responsible for the trafficking of supplier funded advertising onto a leading global ecommerce website.
You will have responsibility for advertising inventory, and ensure it is trafficked, correctly placed and managed on a large retail website.
Web Trafficker responsibilities:
- Deliver and manage advertising and content for high-profile brands on retail website.
- Checking and maintaining high standards of quality, including tracking, documentation and best practice.
- Create and manage product lists as an integral part of the campaign delivery.
- Take responsibility for site QA at deployment and throughout the campaign period.
- Working with the team and beyond to resolve issues, catch snags and squash bugs.
- Research and introduce relevant new processes and technologies.
Web Trafficker Skills:
- Experience managing deployment of online advertising
- Understanding of web languages such as HTML, CSS & XML
- Good understanding of advert tracking and evaluation, ideally using Adobe SiteCatalyst or Google Analytics
- Experience using display advertising deployment and management tools, such as DART or DFP
- Cross platform and browser compatibility
- Experience with Content Management Systems / CMS or Inventoy Management Systems
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £27,000 basic, pension and excellent benefits with excellent scope for career progression.
Keywords: Web Trafficker, Web Master, Web Producer, Web Analyst, Web Editor, Content Manger, Graduate, Web Specialist, Advert Deployment, Dart, DFP, Digital Web Traffic, Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Omniture, Ad Operations, HTML, SEO, CSS, XML, CMS, London.
Please apply through this portal or feel free to contact Lara Sheldrake on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about this or other strategic level digital roles our team is recruiting for.
Recommend a Friend.
We offer the New iPad for any successful referrals. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for our vacancies, please pass on my details. Terms and conditions apply.